Saturday, August 9, 2008

Maybee?

The bees are gone and I am not. Well, just the live ones since I haven't been able to make the time to dig out the store room to find and get rid of all their little non-living bodies. I think they have found honey in egyptian tombs that was still viable so I'm not in that big of a hurry to begin the monumental task of finding my way to the back of the store room. With all the rain we've had I'll need a machete and native guide to get through the jungle that used to be our back yard. The demise of the bees is good news/bad news. It's great to not have the little SOBs (Sons Of Beemama) around but since they are no longer rubbing their nasty little bee legs from plant to plant, Babs' garden quit producing. Who'd a thunk it? Maybe they won after all.

No comments: